Hi all,

I write a document with LO 3.4.2 (Ubuntu Oneiric).

To have a custom bullet like this:
http://www.zimagez.com/zimage/screenshot-09052011-051412pm.php

I made it this way:
- I set the style to "List 1 cont."
- I set the background of "List 1 cont." to a graphic and select the
  desired graphic from the filesystem
- I indent the first line of "List 1 cont."

Working quite well as far as I work with ".odt" file format.

If I try to save the document as ".doc" (2000/XP), then read it with an MS Office 2010 Word, the indentation is OK but no background (no custom bullet, just a blank gap).

How to setup a custom list bullet then export it to ".doc" (2000/XP)?

PS: exporting to ".docx" makes me run into this known bug http://is.gd/P2jBZp when opening with MS Office 2010 so I fall back to saving to ".doc" until it's "solved".

Thank you.

--
RMA.