--- On Thu, 8/9/11, Tanstaafl <tansta...@libertytrek.org> wrote:

From: Tanstaafl <tansta...@libertytrek.org>
Guidelines Page?
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Thursday, 8 September, 2011, 14:44

On 2011-09-08 9:11 AM, Chris Morgan <ch...@lynxinfo.co.uk> wrote:
> I can see some of the advantages of bottom-posting, but it does mean
> a lot more scrolling to get to the meat of the message.

I get so tired of this totally lame and purposefully ignorant excuse.

You only have to scroll if the person who is replying *blindly* quotes the
*entire* *message*, rather than - as *all* top/inline posting advocates suggest
- trimming the quoted text to only what is relevant to provide context to your
reply.

You and Tom Davies simply ignore that - so what does that make you?
Disingenuous (aka liar)? A moron (someone who cannot wrap their brain around a
simple truth) Both?