Hi :)
I think Apache might get it back under control and take an active interest in
it so don't worry too much.

--- On Sat, 10/9/11, Anthony Papillion <anth...@cryptofreaks.tk> wrote:

From: Anthony Papillion <anth...@cryptofreaks.tk>
Subject: RE: [libreoffice-users] Anyone else having trouble with the OOo
templates site?
Date: Saturday, 10 September, 2011, 20:38

> A couple months ago I tried downloading an extension, and it was already
> that way. It works, but only after some tries.
>
> So, no, it's not you, it's Oracle. Who, ironically advertise they have
> the best, scalable, stable servers...

It's becoming increasingly obvious that Oracle is putting almost nothing into
supporting OpenOffice and its associated technologies. I mean, really, it's not
that hard to keep a web server running properly and since this problem seems to
have been going on for months, they've certainly had time to fix it if they
wanted.

Sad to see the slow death happening. Really sad...

Anthony