On 09/13/2011 12:33 PM, NoOp wrote:
> On 09/13/2011 11:23 AM, marshals wrote:
>> Duh it was so easy!  OK, hopefully attached below is the doc that my daughter
>> had created.  She first created slides 1-5 and found that slide 5 printed
>> incorrectly, as I described above.  I then helped create slide 6 to see if
>> that solved the problem, but didn't.  At that point I tried 3.4.2 (bad) and
>> then 3.3.4 (good).
>>
>> The polygons came from "Basic shapes" and the oval from "Ellipse".  We also
>> used "Flowcharts", though I can't remember if they print incorrectly too.  I
>> still have 3.3.4 installed, but I can "upgrade" to 3.4.3 if that would help.
>>
>> http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n3333441/german_and_history_homework.odp
>> german_and_history_homework.odp
> Thanks Tom for the Nabble upload info.
>
> I only printed page 5 from LO 3.4.3 Win7 to an Epson Workforce 635; the
> results were not pretty. I then exported as a PDF and that looked fine.
> So I then printed to PDFCreator and the results of that PDF look nearly
> the same as when printed to the printer.
>
> Screenshot of page 5 with PDFCreator is here:
>
> http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/716/screenshotgermanandhist.png/
>
> Scanned image of print (Win7 LO 3.4.3) is here:
>
> http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/827/germanprint.png/
> [I printed in Black & White to save ink]
>
> I then printed the same (page 5) from LO 3.4.3 linux to the same printer
> & that printed properly. Exporting to PDF was fine, as was printing to
> cups-pdf.
>
> I'll uninstall 3.4.3 & reinstall 3.4.3 on Win7 & see if the results are
> different.

Sorry, meant: I'll reinstall 3.3.4 on Win7.

Did that & page 5 prints just fine. Scanned print image is here:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/842/german334.png/

So I reckon that you've a valid bug report issue... and we can all skip the:
http://www.libreoffice.org/download/
<quote>
LibreOffice 3.4.3 Final (2011-08-31)

*Safe for production use by most users and enterprises.*
</quote - emphasis mine>
bit...