I want to say thank you all for all your efforts to solve the problem.
Finaly it was solved by Tim L. who send me a reworked version of the
dictionary, and now the program works perfect. I've tried to exprot
the file in question in with different setting and it works like a
charm :) Thanks again!
Best regards!
Ilian
2011/9/16 webmaster for Kracked Press Productions <webmas...@krackedpress.com>

> The one from LibreOffice-NA.US is the same one as listed from the OOo site.
>
> I looked into it and I cannot see anything in it that would cause problems.
>
> I will look deeper into it and see if I can find anything that could be a
> problem.  I am not an expert in dictionary files, but I will do what I can.
>
> On 09/16/2011 03:48 AM, hellion wrote:
>>
>> Actually it's related to my observation that the problem seemed to be related
>> to the use of an  *.oxt spellchecker.
>> I've found some time yesterday to try to locate the problem using the
>> suggestions I've received via this thread earlier. I uninstalled the 3.3
>> version of the suite  and installed the Libre office 3.4.3 on my machine.
>> Again with the received suggestions in mind  just before the installation of
>> version 3.4.3 I've noticed that there are still files and folders related to
>> the program after the uninstall - a folder called Libre Office in
>> C:\Users\"my username"\AppData\Roaming\LibreOffice  and a folder Libre
>> office in Program files (x86). There where also some entries in the registry
>> too. I've removed them all installed Libre Office 3.4.3 and tried to export
>> the document as *.pdf this time there where no problems at all. At this
>> point I've thought that the initial problem was solved and that it was
>> related to some files left  from older versions of the program. Since I'm
>> from Bulgaria I need spell checker for Bulgarian which is not present in the
>> multilanguage version of the suite so through the extension manager I've
>> installed an *.oxt dictionary for Bulgarian language downloaded from ooo
>> support. Just of curiosity I've tried to export the document as *.pdf again
>> and the program immediately crashed. Than i renamed the folder called 3 in
>> C:\Users\"my username"\AppData\Roaming\LibreOffice and tried again to export
>> the file. This time the process went smooth with no crashes, errors or
>> whatsoever. I've re-renamed the forlder to 3 and again tried to export the
>> file and the program had crashed. I've noticed something interesting I've
>> attempted to export the file as PDF/A-1a, and the process went smooth with
>> no crashes. So finally I think the issue is related to the installed *.oxt
>> dictionary. I've downloaded another one from a website called
>> libreoffice-na.us but the result was the same if the file is not exported as
>> PDF/A-1a the program crashes. At this point Tom made the suggestion that
>> maybe it's worth for me to join the Bulgarian List to see if they have a
>> better dictionary till the problem is resolved. Anyway it really seems that
>> the issue is a bug worth mentioning. And now my question is is there going
>> to be solution for the problem in the next versions of the suite?
>> Best reagrds!
>> Ilian
>>
>> --

Аз знам, че нищо не знам, но за сметка на това го зная добре.