On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 23:29, manuel muzzurru <manuel_songo...@yahoo.it> wrote:
> ok but remember for new user has not experience like terminal or other
> software...
> i wanted that libreoffice has rich features until new user will be like and
> download libreoffice "because libreoffice is rich features"
> example my friends dont know linux, not know terminal, they dont know to how
> install third-part.. my friends are very good but not know.. this mean they
> are newbie users...

You do not need any experience with the command line to copy and paste
the command that I sent to you. Copy and pasting the command is much
easier than saying "click the icon that looks like a duck, it might be
near the left if you have such-and-such configuration and screen size,
now click the icon that looks like a telescope, which might not appear
in your configuration, now right click and look in the ZXC submenu for
the QWERTY item"...

> for me it's not bad if libreoffice adds new feature like style
> (http://dhdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Gwenview-snapshot05.png)
> right? it's not pain right?

Gwen is an image-viewing application, not an office suite. I would
expect it to have an export feature, but I would not expect that of an
office suite.

> do you think if libreoffice offers export various so users don't like it?not
> users will like it and download it..

I think that your idea would make a terrific plugin, but is not
suitable for the core application. But that is only my own opinion. If
you feel that the feature is justified then go ahead and file a RFE.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com