Bonjour Guillaume,

Le 06/09/2011 14:45, Guillaume Fillol a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> Using Writer with LibreOffice 3.4.2, I try to check a whole table cell.
>
> Here is an example : http://ca47.fr/LibreOfficeSample-CheckTableCell.odt
>
> Is there any way to do without using 2 misplaced lines ?

I am not sure if your question has been understood :-)
If I understand right, you can do what you want in LibreOffice 3.4 :
right click -> format cell > tab border and choose the crossing ones.

Perhaps you should ask for help on the French speaking mailing-list :
http://fr.libreoffice.org/assistance/

Best regards
JBF