From: Pedro <pedl...@gmail.com>
Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: OASIS Standard ODF 1.2 Approved
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Saturday, 1 October, 2011, 10:39

Congratulations to all.

I believe that a solid open file format is extremely important.

Am I correct to assume that ODF 1.2 is backward compatible? I.e. an old
application will still be able to open a ODF 1.2 document?

Dennis, one curiosity since you were one of the editors: I assume you didn't
use LO Writer to compose the 1217 page document. Which program did you use?
Scribus?