Here's a post from a Microsoft participant on the ODF 1.2 announcement:
<http://blogs.msdn.com/b/dmahugh/archive/2011/10/01/oasis-odf-1-2-approved.aspx>.
There's nothing about releases and support of ODF versions though.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis E. Hamilton [mailto:dennis.hamil...@acm.org]
Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2011 10:36
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Subject: RE: [libreoffice-users] Re: OASIS Standard ODF 1.2 Approved

A while back, Microsoft offered a warranty with regard to ODF 1.2 support.  I
believe it is contingent on ISO standardization occurring.  There is also an
announcement that Microsoft would provide information on its ODF 1.2 support on
the occasion of a Plugfest in Brussels this coming April.  That's the extent of
the details I've seen.

 - Dennis