From our point of view the objective of any story in the press or elsewhere is
to get people interested in digging a little, preferably to download it and
give it a go.

--- On Tue, 4/10/11, webmaster for Kracked Press Productions
<webmas...@krackedpress.com> wrote:

From: webmaster for Kracked Press Productions <webmas...@krackedpress.com>
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] New article about LO and OOo
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Tuesday, 4 October, 2011, 14:43

I wish she would do better.  I stopped listening to her radio show, and many
times her complete answers need you to be a paid user to get it.  Sometimes it
feels she no longer gives meat but just cookie crumbs as answers.

Since she recommends LO, she should get her info correct about it, though.
Where she is getting the info that OOo has started putting out more updates is
something that makes my head itch.   To me it is clear that OOo is right now
stuck with 3.3.0, while LO is far, far, beyond that version.