Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> From: Marc Paré [mailto:m...@marcpare.com]
>
> Thanks to all the people who answered this. It seems whether LibreOffice
> is partially or completely compliant to "OASIS version 1.2" is more
> complicated to establish for non-dev people.

LibO is, like OOo, an extended conformance producer/consumer of
ODF1.2, in its default setup. Choosing ODF format version 1.2 in
Tools->Options->Load/Save->General makes it produce "conforming ODF
documents" as per 22.2.1.

Everything else is a bug. :)

>   There is basically schema validation available, and there are a variety
>   of schema verifiers.  It would be good to work cooperatively to improve
>   them.  (Schema validity assessment is not enough to know that all of the
>   ODF rules not baked into the schema are honored, but it is an important
>   first-order start.)

http://www.probatron.org:8080/officeotron/officeotron.html to the
best of my knowledge goes beyond pure schema verification, but also
e.g. checks various prose-only normative requirements (e.g. for the
zip package).

I'm not subscribed to the users list, so if you need my answer,
please Cc me.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten