On 05/10/2011, Bruce Carlson <br...@grahamgroup.com.au> wrote:
>>on  Wednesday, 5th. of October 2011 at 12:21 PM, NoOp wrote:
>>Each of us may 'plonk' him/her, but thousands of others will still see the
> posts. I'd suggest that it's time for an LO list moderator step in and block
> callmeshane...@gmail.com from the list altogether.

Long term is pointless; nothing to stop another e-mail address being created.

> I agree with NoOp.
>
> Some of this individual's comments have provided a little light comic
> relief, however the majority of it's comments have been nothing more than
> obscene arrogant mindless spiteful personal attacks designed to do nothing
> more than interrupt and slander the workings of a perfectly good
> organisation. I don't think any of us need that in our lives.

It is surprising to read such language, especially on an open mailing
list. One can only assume that the poster is immature; in time will
look back on his/her posts with embarrassment perhaps.

> The purpose of this list is to help each other and to argue new ideas, not
> for posting obscenities from the gutter.

Unfortunately, this is the price of freedom of expression. As a
digest-mode user, such messages are not received directly and so not
too problematic to ignore.