Hi:

In LOCalc, I need to create a descendent list of numbers with one decimal
(example: 5.5  5.4  5.3, etc). When I drag the bottom right corner of the
selection for the autofill function (the "plus" sign), after the 6th or 7th
cell filled, the numbers start to be written with more decimals (example:
3,2000000001). Even when get the zero, this appears like this:
2,30926389122033E-014.

I did the operation in a new sheet. Also resseted the user profile and
nothing happen.

I use LO3.4.3 on Ubuntu 11.04

Thanks