Hi :)
I think the problem is that translations are not complete and so the
untranslated bits revert to English.  I think the best way to deal with it is
to encourage a few Polish speakers to join in with the translations teams
http://www.libreoffice.org/get-involved/localizers/

However it doesn't really help much in the short-term and presumably also
presents a bit of a chicken-and-egg problem.  People are more likely to be
interested in using and contributing to LO once it is completely translated
into their language but in order for it to be translated it needs more people
to use it.  However it seems that quite a few people are already translating
into Polish and it's usually great fun to join in with a team like that.