Hi :)
So you want a static value instead of a formula?  If any of the values that the
formula is based on were to change then the value in the cell would not change.
eg if
A1= 10
B1= 20
and
C1= A1+B1
then the spreadsheet would display C1= 200 but you would still be able to see
the formula in the top entry widget.  A printout would not show the formula, it
would just show the value.  If you changed the value of A1 to 30 then C1 would
now show the result as being 600.

If you were to set the formula bar (the entry widget) to show the value of C1
as 200 then changing A1 to 30 would have no effect on C1, it would still show
the value 200.

In effect the formula bar / entry widget shows what some people might think of
as coding that lays under the surface of what is being displayed

You can copy&paste an entire column or row as fixed values to another column or
row by using "paste special" and that might be a useful way of seeing if any of
the calculated values change over time.