I'm using LibreOffice 3.4.3 on Kubuntu 11.04. Is there any way to reverse the order of columns in a Calc spreadsheet? For example, if I have columns A through Z, I want to re-order them so that the contents of Z are in A, Y in B, X in C, ..., A in Z, B in Y, C in X. In reality I need to leave the first 9 columns in order and have many more than 26 columns. Is there something that works similarly to transpose in "Paste special..." but to reverse columns instead?

Jason