Jean-Baptiste Faure wrote:

> Am I wrong if I guess you want to see RC1 or RC2 in the name of the
> version ?
> I think it is not a good idea because the stable version is bit-for-bit
> identical to RC2. So having RC2 in the version name would be confusing
> for the stable version.

I'm aware of that. That is why I suggested to modify the name of the
installer instead to include the build number e.g.
LibO_3.4.4rc1_Build401_Win_x86_install_multi.exe

Also renaming the installation folder using the same logic to

LibreOffice 3.4 (Build 402) Installation Files

instead of the current

LibreOffice 3.4 (4eb10e5c) Installation Files

would help a lot, inclusively to know which old installation folders to
delete and to keep. E.g. I might want to keep build 400 which worked for me
(in case I need to go back) but not 401 which had a bad bug...

Can this be put to consideration? It's not such an odd request and it
doesn't involve any code changes...