Tom wrote:

> Hi :)
> Unless you learn coding it's not worth putting too much more work into
> this.  It might take a long time before someone takes notice of it as they
> might be focused on other things.  Please don't be discouraged.  I think
> the way around it is to leave it and look for other things to get involved
> with and just leave this one for a while.
>
> Btw don't worry about not being a native English speaker.  Your English is
> better than many English people :)
> Regards from
> Tom :)

    Hi Tom :) ,
 Unfortunately I don't know anything about coding yet (I've planned to learn
C# in future but I thing it would be years till it's going to happen).
Anyway I've posted the mockups just to clarify things.
And for the second part well ... Thanks :) I've put this in my signature
just in case someone misunderstand what I'm writing for, because I didn't
use English since I've graduated form high school and that was in '97.
Regards Ilian :)

@Regina Henschel
Hi :)
I didn't have much time now for anything besides my current job, but thanks
for the links, maybe when I  have some more time I'll check them out
Regards Ilian :)

-----
*I'm sorry but English is not my native language, so forgive me if my posts are
not always understandable :)
**I know that I know nothing