It will be interesting to know what constitutes a regression in this case. I
use 3.4.x on my business machines.

from twohot@device.mobile :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Edmonds <steve.edmo...@ptglobal.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 20:11:04
To: <users@global.libreoffice.org>
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Differences between LibreOffice 3.3 and 3.4

On 19/11/11 01:06, Martin Jungowski wrote:
> Recently, we've started the second phase of our company-wide migration
> from OpenOffice.org 3.2 to 3.3 and have encountered massive problems
> on our Linux terminal servers. They were so big that we've decided to
> put the project on hold for now and start looking for alternatives.
> Obviously, LibreOffice is our #1 choice here. However, even though
> I've been browsing the LO website for two days now I am unable to
> decide whether 3.3 or 3.4 would be better for us. As far as I can see
> they are both recommended for enterprise use in production
> environments but what I'm missing is a clear marketing-bubble free
> technical comparison. Does that exist? Or maybe an overview over what
> (enterprise-related) features 3.4 might have that 3.3 doesn't?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>  Martin

I run 3.3.4 on all our business machines and latest production 3.4 line
on my laptop for testing. To date I am not confident to roll out the 3.4
line. Although MSX compatibility is improved the regressions are too
much of a detriment. This might all change in a month or so, and it
might not. So I keep monitoring what is important in our business.
Steve