Hi :)
There is a guide to help with bug-reporting
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport

Reinstalling doesn't do the same thing with OpenSource products that it tends
to do with proprietary programs.  For an OpenSource program you only need to
rename the user-profile.  It's a lot less hassle.
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/UserProfile