Hi :)
Ahah, cool :)
Thanks Larry :)

--- On Thu, 1/12/11, Larry Gusaas <larry.gus...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Larry Gusaas <larry.gus...@gmail.com>
Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Problem changing from OpenOffice mac to
LibreOffice
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Thursday, 1 December, 2011, 17:03

On 2011-12-01 7:28 AMĀ  Tom Davies wrote:
> I thought you have to uninstall programs, like you do in Gnu&Linux or
> Windows, rather than just delete them?

Nope. You uninstall the majority of programs on a Mac by deleting them.

> Anyway, Larry's answer should sort out the problem as stated and it's
> probably not worth worrying about uninstalling NeoOffice now - it's just
> something to find out about next time there is a program you want to get rid
> of.

He has uninstalled NeoOffice. Some programs that install stuff at the system
level (especially MS and Adobe) have uninstaller programs. Most don't.

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com
"An artist is never ahead of his time but most people are far behind theirs." -
Edgard Varese