Hi.
Under the text flow tab is a vertical alignment tab. This controls the position.

Steve

On 2011-12-05 09:35, Jason Paul Joines wrote:
I'm using LibreOffice 3.4.4 on Kubuntu 11.04. I need to either create a vertical table or rotate an existing table. In table properties I noticed the "Text direction" option on the "Text Flow" tab. If I set it to "Right-to-left (vertical)", it gets close to what I need but the top of the font is to the right and I need it to be to the left. I can't seem to find any option to rotate an existing table. Any ideas?

Jason