From: Tom Duk <tom...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [libreoffice-users] Document size (dimensions) reduction in PDF
To: "users@global.libreoffice.org" <users@global.libreoffice.org>
Date: Wednesday, 7 December, 2011, 9:59

Hi,

I have a small problem. When I'm exporting PDF and then I try to print it, it
results with small reduction of document's dimensions in comparison with result
obtained by printing directly from LO.
My question is: Is there any way to have the size of PDF Document exactly as
the original LO Document (margins, characters,..) without any size reduction?

Thank you,

Tom