El 08/12/11 6:49, Ralf Saalmüller escribió:
Hello Community.

I understand that LO has its unique way to handle paper trays. You can
define paper tray for every page via format/style. Fine.

I installed 9 copies of LO at a company and I'm forced to install MS-O. They
print page 1 on paper from tray 1, page 2 and up from tray 2. Fine until
now. But it goes on. They print a copy of all pages from paper in tray 3.
How to I solve this with format/styles? MS-O and a little Macro will do. I
can't tell them, that hitting a button won't work in LO. They like to have
it and they right on it.

Macro isn't nice to handle in LO. I don't want to mess to configure a java
object. It's very frustrating that the switch to LO is at stake on such a
little bit of usability. There need to be a solution. Please help me out!

Thanks in advance,
Ralf

I haven't a printer with more than one tray to try, but in the Page Style there is a selection to the printer tray, setting a diferent styles for the first page and the rest, with the proper tray select, should be a solution.
Miguel Ángel.

 * Inglés - detectado
 * Inglés
 * Español