Hi Alexander,

. wrote (14-12-11 13:26)
With F11, select Default format, and change there the border.
If there is another style non vinculated with default, change it also.

Miguel, I tried it with one of the sheets but it had no effect.  I tried
it with a new sheet but no effect either.

That will be because there is direct formatting on the cells.
Try selecting one/few, and choose Format > Default Formatting.That of course will also change formatting of numbers etc. so doing that for the whole sheet will be impossible, I expect.

At that point in the process the there's a lot of activity (so to speak)
[...]

Recalculating lines probably..

Regards,

--