Hi Cor
Am 02.01.2012 um 19:55 schrieb Cor Nouws:

> Hi Thomas,
>
> Thomas Knierim wrote (31-12-11 17:14)
>
>> I've waited for some updates but it's still not ok! Opensuse 12.1
>> doesn't has the problem, but I don't know why my favorite
>> distribution (Archlinux) still isn't able to print to side-by-side.
>
> I never had a problem with this on Ubuntu.
Yes, you are right. Ubuntu doesn't has this problem
> So indeed, has to be a problem related to ArchLinux.
No, it's not a problem related to ArchLinux. OpenSuse RC had the same Problem.
Maybe there are more distris. I haven't checked them all ;)

>> Does anybody know how to set up a printer using spadim. I always get
>> the message, the filesystem is read only....
>
> Sorry, Linux/printer admin is not something for which I can be of any help.
> I would expect that lists/fora related to ArchLinux are more logic places to
> ask.
You are right if it is a Arch-specific problem. But the write-permission is a
problem of every distri I tried in the last month (as far as I remember)...