From: DnL <dnlsorch...@gmail.com>
Subject: [libreoffice-users] Bug in Calc?
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Sunday, 8 January, 2012, 19:00

I have been trying to add an additional Calc sheet to two files already
containing 4 or 5 sheets, one for each year.  The file was originally done in
OOo.  I am using Win7-64 and L.O. 3.4.4.  In some cases, just adding a new
sheet results in an L.O. crash upon trying to save the file.  In other tries, I
can add a new sheet and save the file, but when I copy the previous sheet's
data, formulae, charts, etc., and paste it into the new sheet, I am unable to
save the file because L.O. crashes.

I have been able to copy the files to another computer running OOo 3.3.0 in
Vista, perform the same operations and save the files successfully.  Then, when
I copy them back to the Win7-64 computer, the files open and run properly.

L.O. bug or Win7+L.O. bug or ?

--David