On 1/9/12 9:07 AM, Pedro wrote:

Ken Springer-3 wrote

I thought Table>Autofit>Distribute Rows Equally would adjust all of the
row heights to fit into the 5.5" height of the table.

I think you found a Bug :)

I think you're right, Pedro!   LOL  And 4 or 5 more, too.  :-(

The Autofit Columns does exactly what you expected (and in my opinion is
what Distribute Evenly means) so this odd behaviour has to be a bug.

So, you tried autofiting columns and it worked as I/we expect it to?

Did you try my instructions?  I'm just curious.

Can you report this at https://bugs.freedesktop.org/ ?

Is this essentially the same place as reporting through the LO system?

<snip>

--
Ken

Mac OS X 10.6.8