I run writer on multiple machines (Windows and Linux) and I like to share settings between them. I know how to do this with macros and menus by copying files. Now I would like to share the new entries that I've created in the symbol catalogue of the formula editor. These seem to be defined in registrymodifications.xcu. That file is very large, contains all sorts of stuff, and is hard to read. Does it make sense to copy it from one machine to another? If not, is there some other way of sharing symbol-catalogue entries?

Thanks.

- Robert