From: Carlo Strata <carlo.str...@tiscali.it>
Subject: [libreoffice-users] What about the standard state of the "hybrid pdf"
format?
To: "LibreOffice, users" <users@global.libreoffice.org>
Date: Wednesday, 11 January, 2012, 19:12

Hi Everyone,

I'm asking about the standardization of *hybrid pdf* format.

This is because I think it is a very useful "thing", but I don't want to use it
too much if it is a weak standard that is pretty near to be changed or
abandoned.
Is Oasis-Open or ISO or other standard Organization well defining this format?

What do you think about?

Have a nice evening,

Carlo