So apparently if you create a column of drop-down boxes sized to the
rows they're in and anchored to the cells, then group the area and
collapse it, it disrupts the drop-down box positioning.

What I expect: when I close the group (collapse it) the list boxes
(all in rows entirely within the group) will be hidden and when I open
the group (expand it) each list box will reappear with its upper left
corner at the upper left corner of the cell it's anchored to.

What I get: when I close the group, one list box remains visible but
shorter than it is supposed to be.  When I open the group, the list
boxes all reappear, but it looks like most of them have been shifted
down about 2/3 of a row.

Any suggestions?  Is there a bug tracking system into which I should
submit this?

Thanks,
Jim Trigg