Hi :)
I don't use macros at all so i don't know how to access the code.  Jay's
idea seemed smart.  In LibreOffice go up to the menus at the top and click
on

Tools - Options - "+ Load/Save" - "VBA Properties"

and then tick all the options in there and then re-load the invoice.  You
might also need to let LibreOffice know what the data-source is?  When i
tried to open the file it gave me a warning about my security settings
blocking macros and i think that might be a default setting.  Try

Tools - Options - "LibreOffice" - Security - "Macro Security" - "Security
Level"

Mine was set to the 2nd highest so i set it lower.  This time it enabled
macros but gave me the error mesage
"BASIC run-time error "13"
Data type mis-match"
which i guess is because i don't have the data-source/contacts-sheet.

I did find it interesting that LibreOffice allows macros to be written in a
choice of 4 languages; LibreOffice (Basic), Python, BeanShell (!?!) and
JavaScript (worth avoiding?).  The subject-line is a lot clearer now.  I
think the VBA Basic of MS Office is slightly different from the Basic used
by LibreOffice.

Capital letters are usually used to shout or be abusive towards someone.  So
a lot of people might view this thread as being hostile.  I think you are
using capital letters to be clearer because you are not a
native-English-speaker.  Most people wont know about that so they might be
taking offence and hiding away.