Hi :)

Congrats on fixing all the problems and getting the result you wanted!

--- On Thu, 15/12/11, Don C. Myers <donmy...@myersfarm.com> wrote:

From: Don C. Myers <donmy...@myersfarm.com>
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Printing Multiple Copies Problem
To: "Tom Davies" <tomdavie...@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thursday, 15 December, 2011, 23:34

    Thank you to everyone for your replies and assistance.

<snip />

Last night I finally was able to get back into local host and
    get the laser printer all happy again in Ubuntu. All is well that
    ends well!!!!!!!! I did learn some lessons which I will not
    repeat!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays to all!!!!!!!!!

    PS - The [music] programme went really well on Sunday, at least!!!!!!!! :)

    Don