--- On Thu, 19/1/12, RandyMcD <randy...@gondtc.com> wrote:

From: RandyMcD <randy...@gondtc.com>
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Thursday, 19 January, 2012, 11:04

You should try the same advice...

I knew I was subscribing ... all I wanted to know was how to get Java and this
to work ... I asked nicely the first 6 times ... I'm getting a little tired and
cranky from over 50 eMails about  book bindings ... formatting a picture ...etc

Now all I want to do is quit getting these eMails

Libre won't be getting any recommendations from me...

respectfully,
Randy