From: Jay Lozier <jsloz...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Changing default margins and font for a group
of users
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Wednesday, 25 January, 2012, 8:06

On 01/25/2012 01:11 AM, Carl wrote:
> The user data is saved on a mapped drive on the server and the user profile
> is on the local PC as part of the user's windows profile.
> Yes all these users are using different flavours of Windows
Can you push a template out over your network? I am not sure of the exact
location of the template folder, but should be similar for all the Windows
machines (I use Linux). I would look for LO in the Program folder and navigate
to the template folder. You could have a problem with 32 and 64 bit locations.

> On 24/01/2012 16:38, Jay Lozier wrote:
>> On 01/24/2012 03:39 AM, Carl wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I need to change the default margins and font in Libreoffice Writer and
>>> Calc for a group of about 100 users.
>>> How can I do this without having to go and do it manually on every PC?
>>>
>>> Regards
>>>
>>> Carl Werner
>>>
>> Where is the user data stored? If on a server, create a new default template
>> and update the appropriate file in each user folder (or alternately change
>> the default template location). If locally, I do not have a good idea.
>>
>> Also, what OS's are involved, I assume Windows.

-- Jay Lozier
jsloz...@gmail.com