From: Pedro <pedl...@gmail.com>
Subject: [libreoffice-users] Windows parallel install
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Friday, 27 January, 2012, 11:20

Hi all

I'm trying to do a parallel install of LO 3.5.0RC2 under Windows XP Pro x86

After unpacking (using msiexec /a) to folder D:\LO350 I can't save the edits
to file Bootstrap.ini.
i get "Error saving... Access is denied."

I also had the same problem with RC1.

The only solution i found is to reboot the PC, enter in Safe Mode, take
ownership of the folder, remove the Read-Only attribute and then it is
fixed...

When i tried to run the program it is excruciatingly slow...

Today i tried a parallel install of the latest daily 3.5 (from
libreoffice-3-5~2012-01-25_20.47.58_LibO-Dev_3.5.1rc0_Win_x86_install_en-US.msi)
and it won't even finish. It stops with the following error message
"Internal error 2203, <path to target .msi>-2147287035

Has this happened to any of you?
Does anybody use parallel instals in Windows?

Regards,
Pedro