2012/1/28 Robert Peirce <b...@peirce-family.com>

> I have tried to download this update several times but it always dies
> before completion.  I am using the same approach as I would use for any
> other app, click on the download button and watch the download bar in
> Safari.  Any ideas?  Is there an alternate download site?

> deleted

Hello,

I use Firefox or Chrome to download LibO. Did you try using another browser
than Safari?
I just did a download of LibO 3.4.5 without any proble, less than a minute.
I didn't see another download link, even when you go to one of the
international pages, they bring you back to the same download place in
another language.
Yu could try a bittorrent, but I don't know if the result is better (takes
longer too).

I'd say, try again...
good luck,

--
Guy
using LibO 3.5 and 3.4.5 on a iMac Intel DualCore Lion