On 2/1/2012 2:30 AM, Steve Edmonds wrote:
Hi.
If I understand you correctly, you can create fields and then
have them displayed in other locations. I.e. entered in one place
and displayed in many.
steve

On 2012-02-01 11:19, paulwhitehurst wrote:
I'm using tables in swriter that have text in them. I would
like to insert
text and have the text copied to other cells automatically. I
know I can
enter numbers and insert a formula that copies the number from
one cell into
another. The same formula doesn't seem to work with text.

Any help would be appreciated.

Paul.

I entered abcd into cell a1 and then in cell b1 entered =A1 and the text was copied without error to cell b1. Is that what you are looking for ?

bill