From: webmaster for Kracked Press Productions <webmas...@krackedpress.com>
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] How to Enable Thesaurus
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Friday, 3 February, 2012, 16:07

Sorry, Artha is not something I have dealt with, except testing it out
on my Ubuntu system.

If you think there needs to be a page listing all of the possible
dictionary and thesaurus options for Ubuntu and Windows, well if I have
the time I might think about doing one.

But for now, I have a good one for LO within my .oxt
dictionary/thesaurus/hyphenation files.  Outside of LO, I thing Artha
might be a useful one.