On 02/01/2012 05:45 PM, TJ wrote:
 I tried running
spadmin as root to change the default, but for some reason Mageia
wouldn't do it. Probably just as well, as I'm very much out of my
element when it comes to command line noodling.

I found out what I was doing wrong to run spadmin, but it didn't help. While I could change the settings, they'd change back on their own as soon as I hit "OK" to close the box. Either I'm still doing something wrong, or something else is over riding it.

TJ