Thank you very much to all.

Tom, in my organization we utilise abiwod maybe 10 years in linux, but the
trigger for this installation of OOo ó LO is to see/modify presentations
from another suite :-P, and I have not see any compatibility like OOo/LO.

I will write some enhancement request, like Pedro say, but it will arrive
late for me. Well, the world is not perfect.