On 02/09/2012 08:17 AM, Jean Milot wrote:
Hi,

With all the software, i can choose the source of paper and it works.

But when i want to impress and choose the source of paper on LO, it doesn't work : the source of paper don't change.

I don't know if the problem appears with all the printers
What is your printer? I assume the printer has multiple trays with different sizes/types of paper in each. Please verify that the problem is only in LO/Impress, I think it is implied.

Also, what are you trying to do while printing, paper size, document page size, color, etc.

System to impress : CUPS
LO version 3.4 (the latest)
OS : Ubuntu LTS 10.04

Thanks for your help.