From: DavidC <telem...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Embedded OLE Objects in Write
To: "users@global.libreoffice.org" <users@global.libreoffice.org>
Date: Saturday, 25 February, 2012, 2:53

> Thanks, but the box is checked and graphics and objects are set to be
> displayed.  Other graphics appear just fine.
>
> I've cut out everything except a couple of pages and made it
> available for download here:
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17999770/LOProbs1.odt.  If anyone can think
> of a solution I'd appreciate it as

That document contains no object folders. Meaning that if an object were
embeded in the document, the document when extracted should have
folders/directories for each embedded object. Example:
LOProbs1.odt_FILES
LOProbs1.odt_FILES/Object 1
LOProbs1.odt_FILES/Object 2
LOProbs1.odt_FILES/Object 3
etc.

Further, the
LOProbs1.odt_FILES/ObjectReplacements
shows two files at zero bytes (Object 1 and 31) and only one with any
data in the xml file: Object 9.
---

Ok, I'm obviously doing something incredibly stupid.  I'll go away and work it
out based on what you've said here.

Thanks NoOp.  I appreciate your help.

Regards

David