From: alnuwer <alnu...@cox.net>
Subject: [libreoffice-users] Closing Calc Documents
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Wednesday, 29 February, 2012, 4:03

On SOME occasions (not all), after I close a calc doc, my Windows Explorer
still shows it as open. To remove the "lock-file name" entry in Explorer, I
must reopen the doc and close it again. This usually gets the job done. Is
this a bug, or am I not closing the doc properly? I usually hit the big red
X to close (but sometimes the little black X to just close the doc and not
calc.

LibreOffice 3.3
Windoes XL Pro

Thanks for your help!