Alex,

The question really is: if LO is based on  an 'object broker' as UNO, is
there an easy way to add an object *without recompiling and building LO
entirely*.

Like with ActiveX controls: once you've created one and 'registered' it
you can put them on any ActiveX container and if you have a scripting
language available can actually make the control do some useful work.

Let's say I steel the code of Evolutions calendar window, can I build a
standalone control from that, register it with UNO, place it on a form
and fill it with data from Base?

Ferry