Hi :)
Depends how much coffee he has.  lqtm

--- On Sun, 4/3/12, Mark Stanton <m...@vowleyfarm.co.uk> wrote:

From: Mark Stanton <m...@vowleyfarm.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Base faq
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Sunday, 4 March, 2012, 18:45

I can take no credit for the completeness, it's just my (poor) best
at translating the French FAQ.  There were a couple of things that I
changed/added/removed but mostly I just translated.  Perhaps there
could be something crediting the French team?

The two pages about HSQLDB have a different link structure than
(all?) the rest of it.  They go FAQ>Base>Article rather than
FAQ>Article, which causes a problem because there's no way back to
the FAQ from the Base page, but I don't know what or how to do about
that.  Any suggestions/information?

D'you think if I avoid the issue long enough Alex will translate the
monster Report Builder tutorial? ;-)

Regards
Mark Stanton
One small step for mankind...