Hi,

I think i found a bug in the search/replace of Calc.

When looking for a pattern to be replaced by a string containing references
to the matches of the search, if a cell has this pattern more than once,
only the first replacement is correct.

Example below:
Search:
T[1-3](\.[A-Z]+[0-9]+)
Replace:
INDIRECT(B10\&"$1")
That searches formulas referencing cells within sheets T1, T2, or T3, and
would act as follow: the formula
=T2.K14
will be replaced by this one:
=INDIRECT(B10&".K14")
In the current sheet, the cell B10 contains the string "T2", so we get the
same results.

But suppose that a searched cell contains this formula, with two matches:
=T2.K14+T2.R25
The replacement will FAIL:
=INDIRECT(B10&".K14")+INDIRECT(B10&"DIRE")
Something got wrong with the second replacement.

Any idea? Isn't that a bug? I may have missed a point.

Thank you!