On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 4:38 PM, Gilles <codecompl...@free.fr> wrote:
> Hello
>
> I need to customize the live ISO by removing applications my users won't
> need.
>
> One of them is LibreOffice: How can I remove it entirely, in one go?
>
> " dpkg -l "libreoffice*" " returns a lot of stuff, with no obvious main
> package that I could remove with "apt-get --purge remove":

That's a Debian/Ubuntu question, not a LibreOffice one.

What you need to do is to use the proper tools to create a custom LiveCD.
With those tools, you can select what packages to remove during the
generation of the ISO.
Look for the package 'ubuntu-defaults-builder', which comes with
Ubuntu 12.04 (maybe with 11.10 as well).

Simos