Hi Dan,

On Friday 23 March 2012, 08:53:54 Dan Lewis wrote:
> On Fri, 2012-03-23 at 08:10 -0400, drew jensen wrote:
> > On Fri, 2012-03-23 at 07:55 -0400, Dan Lewis wrote:

>  ...  [vague security announcements]
>      What security issues? I'm not sure I know from what I read.

I tend to share your wish for a clearer information here.

>      Another thing that comes from trying to find this information: What
> is a link that I can use to list my concerns or other comments about the
> layout of the LO website?

As the project is self organized I'd suggest to raise your concerns in the
website[1] list. There's also a more formal procedure to file an issue in
bugzilla[2] (component WWW)

HTH Nino

[1] webs...@global.libreoffice.org
Discussions list covering the design and maintenance of our Web infrastructure
(main website, wiki, blog, planet, etc.).
(I think you don't need to subscribe but then your mail takes longer as it has
to be moderated before delivery)

[2] via assistant: https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/bug/
(choose component: WWW) or directly in bugzilla:
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=LibreOffice&component=WWW
For both you need a bugzilla account.