Andreas,

        The query fix did work. While testing files to upload for the bug
report it seems the
work around is even easier. Once in mailmerge select any other table (query or
even
samples that ship with libreoffice) then select you table. Also if you don't
care about the order
if you do any sort or filter the duplicates are removed.
        So it seems the actual bug is when mailmerge first open the table
duplicates occur
but any filter, sort, or changing tables duplicates are gone. If you just print
without select one
of these options you do get the duplicates in the print out.
        I will be filing a bug report as I could not find this problem already
listed.

Thanks, Ron Gregor